Tagged by Bendydicky (the little shit)
Ughhh I don’t really read books much so I’m including comics/non-conventional books.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag
[ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1) Before Watchmen: Minutemen (basically the whole Watchmen series but this one has an Austrian lesbian crime fighter so…)
2) Stargirl + Maniac Mageee (or anything by Jerry Spinelli)
3) Rise of the Ogre
4) Perks of Being a Wallflower
5) Love that Dog
6) Rules by Cynthia Lord
7) These two huge volumes of every piece of art Salvador Dali ever made, with analysis and quotes from Dali himself.
8) Yes, Your Parents Are Crazy
9) Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes
wow this is pathetic.
I get more out of movies I guess???
*gets excited about dragons*
i cant believe i hadnt thought of putting a whole mess of dildos in my usagimodoki box
you astound me
Not even a softie though, I just want him to be pathetic and embarrassing<3
My white headcanon Basher is German-Irish, I really like the idea that he has the same hybrid accent that Fassy has. It’s a really neat voice. Sebastian Moran is such a dummy I hate him for making me love him UGH.