What exactly was Sherlock planning to do at the pool
Like, toss Moriarty the memory stick, pace around the pool threateningly and establish their arch-nemesis relationship in an overdone and cliche manner
What was the plan there
skinny dipping, obviously
Woah man I actually remember watching Fargo with my mom and thinking the accents were really pretty hilarious.
Martin Freeman with a ridiculous Canadian accent tho
what if the only way you could talk to your mom was if you bit off one of her leg hairs for every conversation you had.
there is a scale of urls and it goes like this, from best to worst:
-canon url, no dashes
-semi canon url, slight letter change or dashes added
-url that is overall generic but means something to the blogger
-url with the letters spaced out with dashes
-[fictional character name]’s [body part] url
-url with slurs in it
-unironic superwholock url
the likelyhood of encountering those lower on the scale increases with every popular post you make. this is your only warning.
What’s up bitches
I’m the original
What if Sebastian was kinda pudgy as a kid because he really fixated on food and all of the flavors and textures it could have and how things taste differently with what you eat with it. It all was sort of like a comfort for him since his parents didn’t pay any attention and they had the money to afford amazing food.
So he would eat and get kind of fat and kids wouldn’t want to play with him (half because of his weight and half because Seb was just an asshole) so he would get upset and eat more until finally his father calls him a fatass and useless and something inside of him just
So he stops eating and even now he won’t let himself appreciate food the way he used to because he’s afraid Jim won’t want him anymore if he’s fat.
I just want Sebastian Moran who’s such a good guy to Jim
- Sebastian who worships the ground Jim walks on
- He realises Jim is so withdrawn and cold and nasty because he’s had a horrible life, and in no way is he going to make that worse for him
- Sebastian falling in love with Jim but not caring if Jim loves him back, just as long as having someone love him will bring happiness to his life
- Sebastian coming home from hits at 5am and handing a mcdonalds bag to an insomniac Jim, not caring that he had to stash his gun in a shady bush and stand in a queue covered in dirt, as long as Jim got his favourite burger and milkshake
- Sebastian getting a tailored suit and wearing it to meetings even though he hates how restrictive it is and how it makes him feel trapped, because Jim looks a little bit breathless when he sees him walk into the room
- Sebastian having a day off and making sure to record all Jims favourite reality shows while he’s busy out taking meetings
- Sebastian firing the maid because she makes Jim uncomfortable, and not caring one bit that the cleaning duties of the flat fall to him
- Sebastian sitting on the couch with Jim in the middle of the night and just holding him as he scratches and sobs and screams about his nightmares
- Sebastian Moran doing everything in his power to make Jim happy!